Uber Discussion Group

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Uber Discussion Group

The Uber Discussion Group (UDG) is an online forum where people across all walks of life can discuss a wide spectrum of issues. Issues can be from any field which depends on users personal interest, for ex: Politics, Sports, Science, etc.

2 posters

The american form of government

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

The american form of government Empty The american form of government

Post  Admin Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:54 am

Rajesh

The american form of government Empty Form of Government

Post  Rajesh Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:14 am

Whenever I try to form an opinion on a particular issue I try to analyze by starting with a question that why there is an issue? Who created that issue? And on what food that issue is still living?
    Form of Government.
    There are various forms of governments that have ruled this world since time immemorial. Various forms of government like republic, democratic, anarchic, totalitarian, autocratic etc existed in various forms across different parts of the world. I see anarchy and totalitarian as two extremes of the governance spectrum. And I don't recommend those. I prefer democracy & republic forms of government because the citizens enjoy a range of rights & privileges that, I am 100% sure, they don't get anywhere else. Freedom of speech is one precious thing that its effect can be felt only when one uses in full measure. So, I have a video that , I hope, brings some knowledge to the group, Thanks for watching it,

I suggest people to see the other side of the coin instead of cherry picking opinions of biased people/group.

Rajesh Manne
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

The american form of government Empty Re: The american form of government

Post  Admin Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:24 am

What do you mean by other side of the coin? When it comes to india, democracy is a disaster. We need to changer the type of government or else the situation will remain stagnant despite many efforts.
    Rajesh

Post  Rajesh Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:36 am

Admin wrote:What do you mean by other side of the coin? When it comes to india, democracy is a disaster. We need to changer the type of government or else the situation will remain stagnant despite many efforts.

Not at all Sathya. A total disaster is totally different from a partial one. I see many failures, but also few success which inspired millions to serve this country. Being in such a complex & highly disperse society, we have waged 3 major wars and have won all 3. We liberated a country "Bangladesh" after WorldWar2. We are the fastest growing economy in the world in spite of many problems. Millions are using RTI(right to information) act, which even developed countries don't have. In spite of countless problems we haven't invaded another country, we are able to produce so many great leaders even in post-independent India.

We are able to produce our own food. We are self-sufficient. We are able to produce our own cars(tata, mahindra), tractors, and other equipment. So I am totally optimistic about our future. So no worries man. We are going to change and this will be permanent. Hope for the best and plan for the worst. I have see the worst, so I am hopeful.

In meanwhile join the movement of "Anna Hazare" and create awareness among different sections of people.

Rajesh Manne
    Very Happy
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:41 am

Rajesh wrote:
    Admin wrote:What do you mean by other side of the coin? When it comes to india, democracy is a disaster. We need to changer the type of government or else the situation will remain stagnant despite many efforts.

Not at all Sathya. A total disaster is totally different from a partial one. I see many failures, but also few success which inspired millions to serve this country. Being in such a complex & highly disperse society, we have waged 3 major wars and have won all 3. We liberated a country "Bangladesh" after WorldWar2. We are the fastest growing economy in the world in spite of many problems. Millions are using RTI(right to information) act, which even developed countries don't have. In spite of countless problems we haven't invaded another country, we are able to produce so many great leaders even in post-independent India.

We are able to produce our own food. We are self-sufficient. We are able to produce our own cars(tata, mahindra), tractors, and other equipment. So I am totally optimistic about our future. So no worries man. We are going to change and this will be permanent. Hope for the best and plan for the worst. I have see the worst, so I am hopeful.

In meanwhile join the movement of "Anna Hazare" and create awareness among different sections of people.

Rajesh Manne
    Very Happy
    Let me tell you. Tata again is a big fraud. Top business tycoons of india like the ambani's and tata are stuck in the spectrum scandal. What can you say about that?
    Rajesh

Post  Rajesh Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:45 am

Admin wrote:
    Rajesh wrote:

Rajesh Manne
    Very Happy
    Let me tell you. Tata again is a big fraud. Top business tycoons of india like the ambani's and tata are stuck in the spectrum scandal. What can you say about that?

In one line you stoke them of their dignity and hard-work that they have put all their lives and helped a lot for the growth of this country. I see every man/company has both good & bad qualities in them. And I don't judge a person based on recent events that have happened in his/her life.

Can you find one person in this world that has no defects. I can find one. He is GOD. Since we all are not gods, just humans, we are bound to make mistakes. And so did TATA, Birla, Mahindra & Ambhani. But their mistakes are very costly to the country, and so do I demand a costly solution to the problem that they created. And I see tata's are moving in the right direction. Ratan Tata had written a proposal letter to Prime Minister requesting him to take the issue personally and even offered an advice that he is willing to reconsider auctioning the spectrum again. So i have a great respect for everyone. Its only the bad qualities in them that I don't like.

Rajesh Manne
    Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:24 am